Are you our next Location Planner?
You’ll be working with the thought leaders in spatial analysis. We seek new and innovate ways to make spatial analytics accessible, thrilling and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, in and outside the UK. We support our customers in network planning, site location, estate rationalisation and omni-channel investments.
We combine various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better and we look forward to what we can learn from you. You’ll also have the opportunity to build on any skills you haven’t managed to learn.
- You will be able to interact comfortably with our customers, interpreting their needs and engaging senior management.
- You can create succinct and convincing reports and presentations.
- You have excellent analytical skills and can integrate and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to produce practical and commercially relevant outputs.
- You know your way around a GIS and understand a variety of forecasting techniques.
- You want to be original – you don’t want to do the same old, same old. You’re consistently looking for innovation.
- You enjoy the world of retail, and have a good grasp of UK geography.
Your qualifications and experience
- Around 2-3 years location planning experience
- A university degree – ideally geography, town planning, economics, statistics or similar
- Relevant industry sector knowledge ideal but not essential
Our office’s are located in London and Leeds. You’ll need to be flexible and travel where our customers are. In return we will also be flexible.
Competitive salary. Full time or part time considered.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please contact Samantha Colebatch, Customer & Delivery Director on email@example.com.